Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Time to let go………..

In less than two months from now, my daughter turns two and more importantly in less than a week from now my little princess starts play school…………..thus she begins her journey into a new world, a world filled with new experiences, new friends, new influences.

These are anxious and poignant times for me as a mother - Anxious because I am not sure how my little one would adjust in school, whether the new environment would make her insecure etc……………. Poignant because my baby is now entering a new phase of her life; a stage when I would be spending lesser time with my daughter, a time when I would be seeing my daughter slowly spin a world of her own, an age when she would do all the talking and I would listen. And it’s the time for me to let go…………………….

2 comments:

BF said...

people always talk about the terrible twos - i think these are the most glorious years now because your baby can actually communicate with you and grow into being a friend as well!

so enjoy the moment...

Aruna said...

yup! its great to be spending time with her especially when she understands everything we say and clearly states what she wants!!

she has become closer to me eversince she started school as well!!! i'm loving it!!