Saturday, February 04, 2006

The Animal in Me!!!

Have u ever wondered which animal you relate to the most??? I have thought about this several times but more in terms of my own attributes but not which animal per se. I have often thought myself to be powerful (hold on! Why do most people have negative connotations to this word??). Powerful in the sense of having the capability, capacity and will to achieve what I want to achieve. Powerful as in having the courage to take risks, fight all odds and alter uncomfortable situations in life. Powerful because I think I have the ability to influence and convince people whom I want to!!

Recently, I came across an article on the Chinese calendar. I was interested in finding out which animal is associated with my birth year!!! Viola! It’s the TIGER!! Reading the attributes mentioned in the article did bring a wide grin on my face!!!!! Read on…..

“Tiger people are daring fighters, they are capable of standing up to the better end for what they think is right. Although they could be selfish from time to time in the little things, they are capable of great generosity. Tigers are unpredictable, always tense and like to be in a hurry. Tiger people are difficult to resist, for they are magnetic characters and their natural air of authority confers a certain prestige on them. They are tempestuous yet calm, warm-hearted yet fearsome, courageous in the face of danger yet yielding and soft in mysterious, unexpected places. Tigers are very confident, perhaps too confident sometimes. Although they love adventures, and are addicted to excitement it is better not to challenge a Tiger's confidence”.

1 comment:

Jaunty Quicksand said...

I was born in the year of the boar (or in some charts ...the year of the pig!). Apt, some might say. But it does seem odd that everyone born in a given year has the same traits, and also this is cyclic.

And how does one resolve that with the Zodiac? Are all Capricorns, born in the year of the Tiger alike? Hmmmm...so much for thinking that we are one of a kind! :-)