Sunday, February 04, 2007

Out of sight, out of mind?

Haven’t we heard this phrase several times in our lives? I am sure many of u would have experienced it as well. Recently I met a long time friend of mine. We met up like old timers having to catch up on so many things that we wanted to share with each other. Hours together seemed like minutes but we were glad that we could atleast get that time together. In the euphoria that followed, we promised to stay in touch more regularly and call each other more often. I got back into my world with new found energy and friendship and looking forward to the days that would come by when I could cement my friendship further. Was looking forward to the exchanges, the leg pulling…but was i expecting too much? ..

Left me wondering about the depth of the friendship, the bygone days when in our childhood friends meant the world to us!! where have those days gone??


Guess it was a case of out of sight, out of mind or was I too much of an emotional fool or am i just over reacting??!!!

2 comments:

Chandan Chawla said...

Welcome Back !

Beautiful thought !! Keep it with you and cherish it... Why analyze it ?

Aruna said...

aadat se majboor!